about 8 years ago
Thanks for rallying your networks to vote on the Popular Choice Award of the Samsung Galaxy Note S Pen App Challenge. Only 3 days left to vote: keep it up!
To ensure the integrity of the competition, we'd like to caution you against unfair or fraudulent voting practices that could disqualify a submission. Here are some basic Do's and Don'ts. For full details, please refer to the Official Rules.
- Register for one account per person.
- Vote once daily for each of your favorite submissions.
- Tell a friend to vote. (Legally, of course.)
Attempting any of the following could be grounds for disqualification!
- Register for more than one account per person.
- Use an automated process or similar device to vote, including but not limited to a robot, program, script, macro, or other automated means or other source.
- Pay people or provide any other type of consideration in exchange for votes.
We will be fully investigating all votes before determining the winners. Just because a vote appears on the site does not mean it is an eligible vote. We check votes via a wide variety of criteria and are confident that any bad votes won't be counted. If you want to make sure we notice fraudulent votes, email us at support@ChallengePost.com with the subject "Bad Samsung votes" and include a link to the submission in question.
Now that we've got that squared away, go vote! We look forward to crowning the crowd favorites.